the tones are grouped in clusters




I've just sorted through 1000+ images from a recent trip to Tokyo, and I'm just now getting ready to touch up and post two or three sets over the next few weeks.

I did want to throw a couple images out, though, as a prelude. I can't really think of any way to group the collections other than: images of living things, images of constructed things, and images of the two together, which last thing could be a pretty good leitmotif of the entire city, but whatever. I had two cameras with me, but I wasn't exactly hunting for anything other than compositions I liked. The result was the aforementioned oppressive bulk of image data.

And but so:


3 comments:

Ted Striker said...

"Our Glorious Leader"

Pumpkin Kid said...

HUH?!? infinous wisdom?

Ted Striker said...

The first picture in this post reminds me of those countries where the "dear" or "glorious" leader's likeness overhangs every corner.